What Do You Do With the Information You Collect?
We use personal information to enhance your overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact you and ensure your needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information we acquire is provided by each individual customer.
Will Softball Savings sell my email address?
No! Softball Savings will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. We believe that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide you with better customer care support, and to update you on Softball Savings Internet specials.
If you purchase from Softball Savings, we may share your information with third party catalog companies. Your name, address and details about products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive catalog offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-888-838-5551.
You can also write us at:
8851 East 34th Street North
Wichita, KS 67226
Benefits You May Receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
• To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request
• To send you catalogs and other offerings to you via the mail and via e-mail - to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
• To contact you about the status of your orders - you will receive order status updates through e-mail notification, including order and shipping confirmations. You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
• To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
• To provide a Personal Internet Account- you will be identified every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
• To provide invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways
• To provide personalized, knowledgeable customer care - our customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences
• To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience
Can I Opt Out of Receiving Further Communications?
Yes. You may withdraw your personal information and stop receiving catalogs and/or e-mail communications at any time. To withdraw your information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at:
8851 East 34th Street North
Wichita, KS 67226
Catalog: Please make sure to provide us with your exact name and address or the mailing label from your catalog so that we can identify you correctly. We will make every effort to implement any choice you make as soon as possible, but you should allow approximately three months for mailing change requests to be fully implemented. Any mailings that you may receive during this time do not reflect your subscription status, and we ask that you please disregard them.
E-mail: To unsubscribe, click here
. If you choose to be removed from our e-mail specials lists, you will still continue to receive order and confirmation e-mails as well as e-mails relating to your other transactions.
How Secure Is My Online Transaction?
It is very secure. We use highly sophisticated technology to ensure that your shopping experience will be safe and secure. We encrypt your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card number when transmitting over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software. We constantly update our security procedures and enhance our Site to meet the very latest encryption standards. We retain a third party security firm to audit our procedures to ensure compliance with these standards. All of your sensitive information is scrambled before, during and after your order is placed on our Site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NORMAL E-MAIL (SUCH AS USING CONTACT US OR YOUR HOME E-MAIL) IS NOT ENCRYPTED AND THUS IS NOT A SECURE MEANS FOR TRANSMITTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU WISH TO KEEP PRIVATE AND SECURE.
We use service providers to help gather and analyze information about our customers (anonymous traffic, and from time to time, individual user activity) on our Site. These service providers’ only role is to help us conduct our business and deliver the most relevant products and services. They are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
Effective Date and Policy Changes